Legal Articles

Child Custody Modifications

Child Custody orders entered by a court after a divorce are rarely final. Indeed, if after a period of time one of the parents seeks a change in custody arrangements, he or she can do so by petitioning the court. In the Petition, the party must submit a proposed parenting plan for the child. This…

Scroll to Top