Legal Articles

Family Access Motion

Unfortunately, it is not always the case that after a judgment of dissolution (divorce), legal separation, or paternity the matter remains fully resolved. Changes in circumstances can (and often do) occur regarding a parent/guardian’s financial resources –or regarding the parties generally– thus necessitating a motion to modify child support and/or child custody. Worse yet, what…

Scroll to Top